Friday 11 May 2012

Top & Jerry

News today from Autoguide that Top gear USA is back for a third series.They've still only shown one-and-a-half series of it over here - they interrupted the run of series two to show repeats of Doctor Who.

Now I like Doctor Who - a lot - but not enough to watch repeats of it.

Anyway, today's story, on the back of the one about Top Gear (as featured on my Facebook Page yesterday) means that there will be plenty of Top Gear Action around in 2013.

The Autoguide story also covers a story in "The Daily" about a proposed new show which will be a vehicle (excuse the pun) for Jerry Seinfeld (big Porsche fan judging by the pictures of him in Google Images) to spend time with other comics discussing cars.
I hope it gets picked up here - I love cars and I love comedy...

...which is probably why I love Top Gear...

...and writing daft car-blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment