Friday 14 June 2013

2000 Mercedes E320 For Sale

"If you are looking for an immaculate, well maintained example of a Mercedes e320 CDI... you have come to the wrong place."

Thanks to the BBC for  this story pointing me at this car for sale on eBay.

The car is modelled here by the seller's partner:
The car is genuinely for sale and current top bid is £155,300.00 - please check out the link above to the listing because it is very funny - including the questions and answers bit.
 
I suspect the top bid may not be a genuine buyer though - unless it is Chris Evans or someone equally rich (or idiotic) with a great sense of humour.  If that is the case, we have a car of a similar vintage in a similar condition plus a stretched timing chain that causes a permanently illuminated engine warning light - I wonder if my wife would sit on the bonnet?  Where's my camera?

No comments:

Post a Comment