Saturday 27 September 2014

Catatonic State

"If all you've got to do today is find peace of mind
Come round you can take a piece of mine"

Oh yes?

"'Cause you and I know,
It's all over the front page, you give me road rage,
Racing through the best days,
It's up to you boy you're driving me crazy,
Thinking you may be losing your mind."

Some excellent lyrics there on the subject of road rage.

And now for an excellent video.  Apparently there is adult content in this video but unless you speak Russian you won't know that.  I had to confirm my age before I watched it:

I don't know if this is a genuine video or not but it is funny and I found it thanks to this CarAdvice.com.au story about road rage in Australia.  As ever, CarAdvice find (or produce) some excellent pictures to illustrate their story:


And here's one I found on Google Images: 
Excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment