That was quite a good series in its day - especially the character Mona played by Katherine Helmond. And isn't Judith Light scary now as the old biddie in Dallas? This was much better than the British version, The Upper Hand. There seems to be new version of this now called Melissa & Joey.
But that's besides the point.
A lot of Ferrari employees may now be asking the question, Who's the boss?
This follows on from today's news (in Autocar for example) that Ferrari are being split off from the parent Fiat-Chrysler organisation - or FCA as it's known by its friends. Ferrari will be a stand-alone company.
It feels like only 23 days ago that I was reporting on the changes at Ferrari with FCA boss Sergio Marchionne taking Ferrari over from Luca di Montezemolo.
Today, FCA currently owns 90 per cent of Ferrari, while the other 10 per cent is owned by the son of Enzo Ferrari. Apparently,10% of FCA's interest in Ferrari will be offered to public investors. The remainder will be distributed among FCA shareholders.
So FCA shareholders will own 81% of Ferrari and more if they buy some of the publicly offered shares.
So will they be happy for Sergio to continue in charge?
Meanwhile Fiat are getting involved with interesting cars:
This is from this caradvice.com.au story. It's a much more interesting story. Possibly because it doesn't talk about shareholdings. But probably because it discusses a concept premiered at the Sao Paulo motor show in Brazil. It's a coupe SUV which I shouldn't like given how much I hate the looks of the BMW X6.
But this one, the FCC4, is longer than an X6 and not as tall - and looks really cool. Will the Brazilians go nuts for it? I don't see why not.
But if they don't, blame the boss. Whoever that is.