Tuesday 18 November 2014

Would You Like Fries With That?

You would think a Spice Girl marrying an F1 Team boss would be big news.
But no.

I've only just spotted this Fox News story from 5 days ago and I hadn't heard it elsewhere.  Geri Halliwell is now engaged to Christian Horner, Red Bull boss.  Apparently they've announced it in The Times just like Benedict Cumberbatch did last week - that one was widely reported - I knew about that.

Maybe the F1 press are more concerned with the rather bad news about the smaller teams going into administration and worse.

The general motoring press have had a few interesting stories like this moron being quite rightly sent to jail for taking his girlfriend's car into a motor race.  An inexperienced driver like him could have caused total carnage.

Or there is the launch of Top Gear China.
I suppose I've not really looked for F1 stories since I stopped watching it.
 
Or maybe there is just less interest in F1 generally since the BBC did their dirty deal with Sky.
 
And I certainly don't follow showbiz gossip so maybe that's why I didn't know about Geri.  Maybe she's not famous any more - after all, I was fully aware of the truly awful news that S Club 7 are touring again.
 
And one of them seems to turned into Rutledge Wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment