Thursday 9 April 2015

Off-Road Royce

This is a mule.  It is very good off-road.
This also a mule.  It should also be very good off-road.
I like the second one better.

In fact I think it looks brilliant!  It gets various mentions in the motoring press - here is what Fox News have to say.

It is a mule that Rolls Royce are using to test out the drivetrain for their upcoming SUV.  The final car will look nothing like this which is a shame.  I bet they could sell this mule for lots of money - I'd buy it if my first name was Sheikh.

Rolls' SUV project is called Project Cullinan and it will be a rival for Bentley's upcoming Bentayga SUV.  The Rolls car is named after a diamond in the Crown Jewels - Bentley's is named after a Premier League footballer.

Actually that isn't true but I could imagine there being a Bentayga playing for Aston Villa.  Along with some donkeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment