Saturday 16 May 2015

I'm Not a Fan of "The Apprentice"

Either the British version with Sir Lord Prince Alan Sugar:
 
Or the American version with Donald Trump:
I'm not particularly a fan of Mr.Sugar - but at least he likes cars and football.
 
And he isn't obsessed with the insane idea that Barack Obama wasn't born on US soil.
 
And his surname doesn't mean "fart".
 
Although the UK version of the show has produced its own vile creature.  She is either unbelievably ignorant or completely desperate for publicity.  So I'm not going to mention her name.  In either case she should be starved of the oxygen of said publicity.  In fact, I'd be quite happy for her just to be starved of oxygen full stop.
 
Anyway, I don't watch The Apprentice for the same reason I don't watch Big Brother - I discovered quite early on that I don't actually like any of the people taking part.
 
Good job apprentices in Germany have the right idea.
 
This Autoguide story from yesterday covers a couple of very fine concepts created by Volkswagen apprentices for the forthcoming Wörthersee festival where Audi/VW tuners congregate to show off their work.  this GTi based car is called the Dark Shine.  Ok, it probably loses something in translation but it still looks very desirable.
Meanwhile here's a story from last year about what Mini Apprentices got up to - a fun Mini Countryman Pick-Up:
I bet none of them wrote a mission statement first.
 
Now, all we need is a new show that shows genuinely talented apprentices like these at work.
 
While Al and Donny could be fired.

No comments:

Post a Comment