Wednesday 3 June 2015

Joyeux Noel

Why is he so joyous?

Because, according to The Telegraph today, he has an exciting new venture selling expensive cars.
Although, if I were Noel, I'd be joyous that I didn't look any older now (aged 66 allegedly) than I did in the late '70s when he presented Top Gear:
This is the story of how Noel Edmonds has teamed up with Suffolk Sportscars in Woodbridge to create and sell a highly-bespoke version of their Jaguar SS100 replica. He's calling it a LaRiviera.

And very nice it looks too.

He's selling them for between £175,000 and £195,000 a go - so if you fancy one, you'll probably need a friendly banker:
Now, of course, between Top Gear and Deal or No Deal, Noel has had many entertainment successes - his radio career and Multi-coloured Swap Shop to name but two.  But here's something that allows me to post a car picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment