Tuesday 15 March 2016

Hawking British Intelligence

A day after I commented on Professor Stephen Hawking's EU Membership views I find him promoting something very British (even if it is Indian-Owned - but then again, India used to be effectively British-owned).

I loved the Jaguar ads from last year pointing out how all the best baddies in American films had British accents.

I particularly loved it because I have a Jaguar AND a British accent.

Now they've gone one better and got a British genius (and yes I am using that word correctly) to advertise the Jaguar F-Pace:

Now I know he does have an American accent and appears in American shows like The Simpsons and The Big Bang Theory.

But you would have to be a complete moron to think he was American.

I wonder how many readers of Investor's Business Daily didn't bat an eyelid in 2009 when, in an editorial, they claimed that he "wouldn't have a chance in the U.K., where the National Health Service would say the life of this brilliant man, because of his physical handicaps, is essentially worthless."

No comments:

Post a Comment