Thursday 9 November 2017

Confused.com

I was a bit confused by this headline.
It comes with this BBC story.
 
I took a screenshot in case they realise it is confusing and consequently correct it.
 
You see, to me, the headline is telling us that a woman in America sent some pictures of herself to her insurer when she should have sent them to her car.
 
In actual fact, she sent pictures of herself to her insurers when she should have sent pictures of her car to her insurers.
 
I hope that clarifies matters.

I've never heard of insurers wanting pictures of a car they plan on covering but I suppose it would prove that any claim made for side or front damage wasn't already there when they took on the risk - so it sort of makes sense.

It means they can GoCompare the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment